A sepia tone is a reddish brown monochrome tint. When applied to a photo, it gives the picture a warm, antique feeling. It's easy to do in Photo-Paint!
Time Required: 5 minutes
- Open the image in Photo-Paint.
- If the image is in color, go to Image > Adjust > Desaturate and skip to step 4.
- If the image is in grayscale go to Image > Mode > RGB Color.
- Go to Image > Adjust > Color Hue.
- Enter a step value of 15.
- Click on More Yellow once.
- Click on More Red once.
- Click OK.
- Experiment in the Color Hue dialog to apply other color tints to your photos.