Thursday, July 7, 2011

Best Software To Hide Ip Address:Hide My Ip

Best Software To Hide Ip Address:Hide My Ip
Recently I have been testing various softwares for hiding Ip address.My experience is not very good one.Most of the softwares that I have tested were not able to provide the level of anonymity that I wanted and there were also compatibility issues with different browser and most of them made my internet connection to slow down.Some of You might be wandering that why I am bothered about hiding my Ip address.
What Is The Need For Hiding Ip Address?
Whenever you connect to Internet your computer is assigned a unique IP address which can be used to Trace your Location,your identity.Many websites record your ip address to create a online profile as you surf the Internet.They keep record of the websites you visited,Products you purchase over Internet and other sensitive data.Moreover hacker’s are always there to track your Ip address and intrude into your computer.
How Easily Can Someone Detect My Ip Address?
To tell you the truth its very easy to detect the Ip address.It can be detected easily using a Php or Javascript code.
Is there Any Method To Hide My Ip Address?


Yes ,you can be anonymous over the Internet.There are hundreds of softwares that claim to give you 100% anonymity but the legit ones are rare and most of them try to steal your identity instead of protecting it.
I have tested most of them and Hide My Ip is the best among all of them.

Is it going to Slow My Internet connection?
One of the best features of Hide my ip is that you will not feel any change in your Internet connection speed.They route you through the fastest servers which doesn’t slow down you Internet connection and provides high level of anonymity.
Key Benefits & Features Of Hide My Ip
Easily Conceal Your IP Address – Just click “Hide IP” and your IP is instantly hidden! Other people see a fake IP, which is not associated with your real IP.
Anonymous Web Surfing – Protect your privacy and cover your tracks! Select from one of our many fake proxy IP addresses for totally anonymous browsing.
Advanced Application Support – Hide My IP 5.0 works with all major browsers and dozens of instant messengers, E-mail clients, games, and more!
Protect Your Identity and Stop Hackers – Identity thieves can use your IP addresses to compromise your computer. Installing keyloggers, Trojans, and other tools to aid their crime. Stop them at the source by hiding your IP!
Send Anonymous Emails – Hide your IP in E-mail headers. Supports Webmail services like Yahoo, Hotmail, and GMail. Mail clients supported with a Premium account include Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, and more!
Un-ban Your IP From Forums, Blogs, and other Websites – By faking your IP you can often access many sites you were banned from.

No comments:

Post a Comment