You can also learn the trick to Create an Invisible Folder
Follow these simple steps To Hide Disk Drive
- Click on Start Button in taskbar and then goto Run
- In Run type cmd. (This will open Command Prompt)
- Now type Diskpart in command prompt and press Enter key. (This will start your Diskpart session)
- Now type List volume (This will list all your volumes)
- Now you have to select a volume that you want to hide.Example Type select volume 3 and your volume 3 will be selected.
- Type Remove letter F (you should type your volume name instead of F).
- To Unhide the Drive follows the steps 1-5 as mentioned above.
- Now Type assign letter F (You should type your volume name instead of F)