- Paperback: 1224 pages
- Publisher: Sams; 5 edition (November 25, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0672326973
- ISBN-13: 978-0672326974
- Learn C++ programming from the ground up.
- Learn through real-world, hands-on examples.
- Experiment with concepts, including classes, inheritance, templates and exceptions.
- Reinforce knowledge gained through end-of-chapter review questions and practice programming exercises.
Downloads this ebook and many other in the folder: http://www.wupload.com/folder/169200